Monday, July 5, 2010

#32 Monday 5th July 2010

She's done it again! Last night was another bad one ... this makes 4 in a row. We tried increasing the Melatonin but it had no effect. Fortunately its now school holidays so she can sleep in after a bad night. And after sleeping in she is always a really happy child.

I've had some lovely emails from people concerned about Kaylia being to cold at night ... and I realised that my writing has conveyed the wrong idea! The problem is not that she is too cold ... it is that she is too hot! So she kicks off the coverings in her sleep ... and I was wondering if she was waking because she then got cold after being too hot! She is really just like me ... she is like a natural hot-water bottle and if she has too many blankets, she overheats. She needs to sleep with light coverings ... apparently even less than me!

No comments:

Post a Comment