Wednesday, November 19, 2014

#1035 Wednesday 19 November

We have just received some very good news ...... over the past couple of months, the new national disability scheme has been introduced in our area .... and it has looked as though the new rules would mean that parents could no longer use early intervention therapy  for their child.  This is the therapy that has made such a huge difference for Kaylia.
.... but we have been told today that the rules are being changed and early intervention therapy can continue!  Yay!




This afternoon I was working outside and saw Mr Lizard again .... he didn't appear to be very upset by me and just moved out of my way as I walked around.  He watched me for quite a while before moving off into his hiding spot in the shed.

He doesn't seem very large in this photo .... but he is really quite a big one.

No comments:

Post a Comment