Friday, June 25, 2010

Friday 25th June 2010

Wow - another follower of the blog!
(I suppose that an "in-house" follower is probably cheating - but I don't mind.)

Last night we went back to using Melatonin - and it worked! (Just as well as I was getting lots of comments about how bad I looked from the lack of sleep.) Kaylia is still at a level of anxiety which is not desirable but I feel as though we have made a bit of progress .... hopefully it will continue.
It is strange how Kaylia obviously enjoys all the attention that comes from having 5 adults in the house - but it still upsets her routine and she suffers at the same time as a result.

Strange things that make her tick .... I have some video clips of Tina Arena on my Ipod .... and they are favourites for Kaylia. She has stopped watching the 'childrens' videos and now goes straight to the photo album (mostly of her) and then to the school videos followed by the Tina Arena music clips!

1 comment:

  1. I sometimes think "good" stress eg excitment and fun can be just as overwhelming to the system as bad stress. Same result ie anxiety :)

    ReplyDelete