Thursday, August 12, 2010

#46 Thursday 12th August 2010

Well, after decreasing the Risperdal I think there has been a decrease in the headaches so although it is subjective, I think the theory is proved. The mix is not perfect yet but we're getting closer to the right dose. The frustrating thing is that it is difficult to 'get it right' ... and when you do, the success is temporary. Not too long and you're trying to find the right dose again!

Kaylia is doing well at school. She really likes being there and if I hang around for too long after we get there, Kaylia starts telling me to go .... 'Bye ..... Bye!' Her reading seems to be good - she recognises words well ... she can't say them well because the messages get mixed up on the way from brain to lips .... but she knows what the words are.

We leave for Bali in about 36 hours and Kaylia has it sorted ..... Thursday ... Friday .... Saturday - Bali. On previous trips, I've kept a diary on the computer and this time I'll be able to upload the diary to this blog each day .... I'll enjoy that! (Anyone who doesn't enjoy it ... well you don't have to read it!!).

No comments:

Post a Comment