Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Wednesday 22nd September 2010

Excuse me playing a bit .... I'm experimenting with a new 'app' on the iPad which let's me create and edit the blog posts on the iPad - which means I can do it anywhere!
Kaylia has just got home from school ... she has walked home for the first time (with Tina). This may not be a big event in itself ... but it's a little milestone. ... and we need lots of those.
Today I visited an OT who made a special support for my wrist. I've also made an appointment with a surgeon to talk about the surgery option.

The following video is worth watching .... made by an adult who is autistic and non-verbal .... the first half is hard ... persist to the part where she 'speaks' using computer generated speech. Some interesting concepts ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnylM1hI2jc

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment