Thursday, November 4, 2010

#92 Thursday 4 November 2010

It's 7:30am .... waiting for school time and saying Hi! to you all. I often wonder how many (of the original "Team Kaylee") are still with us ... there is no way to tell if people don't become 'followers'.
Naomi's mum is still in hospital ..... for a while yet I suspect. Rehab will follow. Life is settling to new routines .... more time spent traveling - no objections from Kaylee!! It's still "car time"!

Kaylee is showing some effect from the Ritalin .... not in behaviors .... but in reduced appetite. She is not wanting to eat as much .... this was a large part of the reason for Ritalin. Her next weigh in is next Sunday so it will be good if we can see a second reading where the weight has gone down!






- Posted by the Kaylee Blogger

2 comments:

  1. I'm following :) Just haven't bothered to make an account until now. I emailed Aden the other day and he said how well Kaylia is doing. Fantastic news! I love how she now 'nags' you for things.. lol she is so determined! Please tell Naomi i'm sorry to hear about her mum. Take Care. Jodie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your comment about Ritalin as an appetite suppressant is noted. My doc had previously mentioned it in passing, but I might discuss it with him again.

    ReplyDelete