Friday, November 19, 2010

#99 Friday 19 November 2010


Gee it was hot today! I wonder if that was a factor in Kaylia's day? I'm told that she was a bit 'flat' at school today .... I wonder if it was the heat or was it her lack of sleep? She was up at around 3am this morning .... it was elephant time at the zoo as the little feet pounded round her room! Poor Naomi! It was her turn for downstairs sleeping ....

Eating has certainly slowed .... she has gone right off food during the day .... she eats a good meal at night. The scales are not showing the desired result yet but I guess it must happen sometime.

When watching the wonderful energy of the Team-Kaylee members, I sometimes feel guilty that I'm not doing such things with Kaylia .... then I remember that Naomi & I are the marathon runners compared with the sprinters who are with us for a short while. We have had years already and we must deal with Kaylia for years to come ..... while our wonderful au-pairs are only here for a short time ... and they can afford to burn lots of energy with Kaylia.

No comments:

Post a Comment