Wednesday, December 8, 2010

#112 Wednesday 8 December 2010

The sleeping improved again .... she stayed in her room ..... she was awake playing but she stayed there and didn't come upstairs. Now we have to convince her that she doesn't need to wake up at 3am!

As I write the entry for our blog for today, it occurs to me that I can include the Christmas Letter in the blog! .... after all, the blog is sort of a Christmas newsletter every day. So I will email the newsletter to the people who are not following the blog as part of "Team-Kaylee" ...... and include the newsletter in the blog. If I include the blog address in the newsletter then perhaps someone reading the newsletter will know someone else who can benefit from sharing our experiences.





- Posted by the Kaylee Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment