Sunday, December 12, 2010

#116 Sunday 12 December 2010

Happy Birthday Anni!

It's Anni's birthday today ... Happy Birthday from all of us here Anni. (Kaylia, Naomi, Ian, Tina, Zoe ..... and Teddy!) Woof, woof!

I think we may have a night owl type person developing .... and since this is very much Mummy's nature, it is not surprising! Last night Kaylia was up & bouncing till 10pm and didn't sleep till 10:30! Then she was awake and running around at 5am. She hasn't been well today ... just out of sorts and very 'sound sensitive'. We think it may be just over tiredness from the end-of-term.

I've been feeling odd today too ... I think it may be from too much Vit-D. I had increased the dose today because I've been having an increase in the muscle aches & pains .... so I tested a theory that more Vit-D may be needed ..... sho nuff, it did the trick for the pains .... but I have some strange nerve sensations which may be from too much Vit-D. I'll split the dose into AM/PM tomorrow.

The day in general was 'tiredness' ...... Kaylia is clearly tired and lost it a couple of times. When we're tired as well, it's good that we can operate as a team (Team-Kaylee!) .... it would be much harder for one person.

At bed time she went out like the proverbial light bulb!

The "little spa" had its first use this morning ... I think Kaylee likes it. She is so 'routine bound' though .... she was wanting to follow the same routine of activities as when she is at Kym's.

- Posted by the Kaylee Blogger


No comments:

Post a Comment