Monday, January 10, 2011

#143 Monday 10 January 2011

It's 4:25 am ..... Kaylia has decided that she is not sleeping tonight apparently. I slept till about 2am while Naomi 'kept the lid on' ..... then I took over and Naomi has gone to sleep. I can hear soft snores from upstairs while Kaylia fights against sleep downstairs. She was very noisy and having a good time till 2 am and I have tried removing her light and DVD player and shutting her in. That way she has less distractions. She still has a 'night light'and the iPad ..... the iPad usually helps her go to sleep ..... anyway, it seems to be working. She tried to get up a few times but she's been quiet for a while now.

While all this was going on, I read an email from Pete (Bullsroar.blogspot.com) to say that he has bought his villa in Sanur in Bali! Wow!! Excitement plus!
The idea of owning a place in Bali has been a real dream for Naomi & I so I can get a huge vicarious thrill from the fact the Pete has actually done it! What a completely live-changing event .....

I go to Bali in 3 weeks time so I'll be able to take the first load of bits & pieces up for Pete and I'll stay in the villa for the 4 nights that I'll be there. WOW ..... this is s.s.o.o.o... exciting!


- Posted by the Kaylee Blogger

2 comments:

  1. Ian, I love reading all the blogs. I wondered if you had introduced Kaylee into the world of ipad/ipod yet. We use them all the time with the children who have autism. Ian I would love to see a video on how Kaylees learning has improved. I was speaking to Tina and she said Kaylee has come on leaps and bounds. I hope the three of you are well.
    Katie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ian, you'll actually be the very first to use the villa. Selemat pertama! PC

    ReplyDelete