Saturday, January 15, 2011

#146 Saturday 15 January 2011

Good night ..... sort of.... noises downstairs at midnight had me up and investigating .... but it wasn't Kaylia .... it was the big T mouse in the fridge for a late night snack! Kaylia was fast asleep! She stayed that way till about 5am ... then it was iPad & cuddles till shower time.

On the wrist front, I've developed a new tactic to try .... I recognise that each movement has a "pain price".... and before I move I consider whether the reason I am moving is worth the pain price I have to pay. If it is, then go ahead while accepting the pain. If not .... don't move ... seek help or find another way to do it. When I was swimming with Kaylia yesterday, I noticed that the action of using the hand for swimming is now quite painful .... when was I last swimming? In Bali in August. So the pain has increased quite rapidly as I don't remember any swimming pain while in Bali.

It's now 3pm and Kaylia & I are down in the Midland office .... I brought some bits & pieces down and while I sorted, she has been doing circuits of the office .... trying out the collection of toys! From time to time I ask if it's time to go home .... NO haha! She likes it!

The news for today is that this morning it was weighing time .... and she has lost a kilo since last weighing a month ago. This is very good! I was looking at some photos of Kaylia taken about a year ago and she has put on too much weight. She needs to loose some.

The current medication dosage seems to be just right .... she is very happy, a little stimmy ... but nowhere near as anxious as she was late last month.

By the way, a certain person was reading the morning newspaper ..... an article about the Qld floods ... it mentions the ADF. What's "ADF"? she says.... "afta de flud"?? !!

- Posted by the Kaylee Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment