Wednesday, February 16, 2011

#176 Wednesday 16 February 2011

Last night I was able to re-book my Bali trip .... now 2 - 7 March .... almost exactly a month later than the first booking.

Kaylia's trying behaviour continues. We now suspect constipation .... and the resultant pain. We've treated her for that tonight .... let's hope it works! This is one of the big problems of having a non-verbal child .... she can't tell us what she is feeling. She can only act it out in behaviours that we struggle to interpret.
When I take the car to the mechanic, he connects a laptop to the car and it tells him exactly what the problem is. How I wish that we could do this for Kaylia!

The funeral is tomorrow afternoon.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry Naomi, I'll be in the Mount Hospital tomorrow (Thursday afternoon). Please accept my sympathy. Pete

    ReplyDelete