Wednesday, July 27, 2011

#329 Wednesday 27 July

She slept!

I went to the physio for the wrist yesterday .... as usual I've overdone it and I'm regretting being so enthusiastic with the suggested exercises! The advice was that the tendons are ok ... the aches etc are from muscles protesting and from nerves rebuilding. So ... continue with the massage. The joints are not moving freely enough and need more work. The fused joint needs work or it will lock into immobility. I find that "Tiger Balm" works well .... but it brings a chorus of comments about "... locker room smells"!

Today Kat will "tag along" to learn travel routes and routines. The poor thing has never driven on the left side of the road .... I clearly remember the terror I felt when I had to drive in the US for the first time... it's not nice.

Hey everyone ... Sally has a blog! We all have to sign on as followers! Here it is ...

http://sallysasiatravels.blogspot.com/

Yesterday I was observing Kaylia and how she reacted to Kat .... we have a delightful child who will grow into a beautiful person. I think it has been a real team effort .... all of you can feel proud of the part you've played in her life. Thankyou! Don't be strangers y'hear!

Speaking of "...not being strangers" .... we have decided that Team Kaylee members will be welcome to share time with us in the villa in Bali. That way you can renew your relationship with Kaylia while enjoying that delightful place! I've set up a private shared calendar showing the times we'll be in the villa. If you want to share this, send me an email .... I'll the send you the link to install it on your computer ... and you can start planning and dreaming!






Evening:
Kaylia is romping around ... Swapping between DVD upstairs and play-doh downstairs. She didn't eat much tea ... not surprising considering the after school num nums!

Naomi is home from work now ..... she and Kaylee are together on the bed .... watching J-Lo on YouTube .... singing along with "On the floor"!


No comments:

Post a Comment