Friday, August 12, 2011

#343 Friday 12 August

Naomi has had a bad day .... she's really, really not well. Unfortunately the people she sees are often in a bad way too .... and so it is very hard for Naomi to take respite at their expense. She's gone to bed early and maybe that will help. I hope so.

Kaylia is happy as larry .... quite normal. She loves being at school. Last night at bed time she was asking to go to school!

The full moon is two days away! Horrors! Tonight will probably be bad. She will be noisy and stay up half the night. This is not good when others are sick.

My wrist is a lot better ... I had a physio session this week but I've managed to avoid excessive exercising after the session. So my hand actually feels better now. The pain is nearly all from the muscles and tendons ..... I've been given a ball of "exercise putty" .... sort of like play-doh. Kaylia saw it and I had to battle to retain possession! I'm learning to do the exercise just till I start to feel pain. Usually I do the exercise till I can't take any more pain.





No comments:

Post a Comment