Monday, August 15, 2011

#346 Monday 15 August

I've been blown away by all the "birthday wishes" on Facebook .... thank you! Until you get something like that happening, you forget just how many wonderful people have shared time with us. It made my 60th birthday quite special.






One of the reasons that not much blogging went on yesterday can be seen in Kat's hand! On the shelf I had a 20 year old bottle of my favorite wine .... we used the day as a reason to open it ... and it was still very drinkable indeed!

Thanks to Naomi I'm off to Bali on Saturday night .... Birthday present! It'll be good to be back in #2 home ... even if it's only for 4 days. I'm still doing lots of fitting work .... towel rails, shelves, paintings etc.

Kaylia continues in her "happy mode"! Apart from the times of "anxiety attacks" she's very good company.
For some strange reason she's started going to bed in the spare bedroom. We don't know why .... but it's a nice change. It would be even better if she wanted her own room!

No comments:

Post a Comment