Saturday, September 3, 2011

#363 Saturday 3 September

Bad night! I spoke too soon (about her settling at 10pm). ..... she didn't settle till 2am!

It's now going to be a battle to get her back into a good sleep routine.

Later: 
It's  been a good day .... Kaylia has been re-united with Kym (it's a long story!) complete with shopping trip.  We later had another shopping trip with Mummy too!
.... and I found that GOMS had struck again .... I've been very frustrated by the fact that opticians in Australia will not make me a pair of glasses without a current prescription .... I'm not allowed to use the prescription that I'm happy with - I have to have an official stamp of approval!  Sheesh!  (Fortunately I can get any glasses I want in Bali!)  The level to which we are over-governed in Australia is amazing.






No comments:

Post a Comment