Monday, September 5, 2011

#365 Monday 5 September

It's 1:30am .... I was too tired and I slept through the critical hour .... I need to get her up and off for a "wee break" sometime between 12 and 1 .... Or else! So we've just had "or else".

She's asleep again but I'm not.

I'm pondering the nature of blogging .... it seems to me that a person who wants to blog (and who'd prefer that it was read by the followers) must follow some 'rules' .....
The blog must be regular (in posting you nut!)
It should cater for the interest of the reader.
It should be written in an easy style.

Of course a blog does not HAVE to be written for the readers! It can be just a record for the writers own needs.

Evening:
I had a pleasant surprise tonight .... a Fathers Day present made by Kaylia at school .....



Bewdy! I like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment