Monday, September 19, 2011

#377 Monday 19 September

After a very good night's sleep, I have been trying to call various people .... about the villa management and the furniture delivery ..... to no avail.  As is common, people just aren't at work!

Between calls I have put up hooks to construct a drying area in the laundry ..... tried to find how to adjust the sliding doors ... without success ..... been down to Hardy's (with a taxi driver who tried to rip me off by charging two fares instead of one!)

In the middle of all this I have found out that Lorna (Kaylia's very special honorary grandmother) died last week and the funeral is on Wednesday .... so I have been changing tickets so I can fly to Perth on Tuesday night.

Life goes on.  Twice in this year travel plans have been upset by bereavements ...

Bed time .... David & Toni arrived at 1:30 today.  I think they are enjoying themselves!!
We all (with Greg and Maxine from next door) went down to Mama Putu for tea .... lovely food but the place was busy and service was ...... ????

No comments:

Post a Comment