Sunday, September 25, 2011

#382 Sunday 25 September

1:44 am .... she wet the bed a couple of hours ago and hasn't settled since. I've banished her downstairs to her own room and I'm guarding access upstairs ..... mainly to let Naomi have a bit of sleep but also to see if we can begin retraining her to sleep in her own bed. Even if successful this would have downsides as it would mean going downstairs to take her to the loo in the middle of the night.






Kangawooz in the backyard yesterday. There are several roos which frequent our yard ... let me introduce 'Big Balls Bob' (no prizes for guessing).

Of course, I'm thoroughly awake now. This will mean that today I will be very tired during the day. After being worn out yesterday, I was asleep by 6:30pm ... this sleep pattern is not good. I need to nap in the afternoon but life is too busy now to allow this.

Evening: A good day ... sleep-in followed by swimming ... then shops ...
After this Naomi Kaylee and Kat went exploring the Swan Valley (and the Chocolate Factory) while I checked over the Kanga. I've put it up for sale .... A sign of the times.

No comments:

Post a Comment