Wednesday, October 26, 2011

#411 Wednesday 26 October

A good night! Last night Naomi and I had our first 'night out' in ages .... thanks Kat.
In true form, Kaylia didn't settle ... she was still wide awake when we got home at 9.

I've been re-reading "Look in my eyes" by John Robison .... learning still more about the Big-A ..... there are so many "ah ha" moments when reading that book. Memories of my own life ... wondering if I've found an explanation for some of the puzzling and hard parts of my life. Plus sudden clarity about many facets of Kaylia's behaviour. ....

At a certain place (where she spends most of the day) the staff have asked that she wear a T-shirt 'cos she's looking down her front .  My first reaction is .... er ... duh ... so what?  I 'spose though that some people may find that disconcerting?  What do you think?
Of course with her metabolism, she can't wear a T-shirt under her uniform ... she'd melt!  She's a "hot box"!


No comments:

Post a Comment