Tuesday, December 20, 2011

#460 Tuesday 20 December







Five days to Christmas ..... Two days till Naomi comes. Yay!

It's 6:00am and Kaylia has been awake for an hour! She's been listening to music and she's now playing with toys.

8:45  We've showered and I cooked her breakfast .... same as at Gardenia .... but she spurned it!  She ate half the meat and tasted the toast.  Obviously I'm not up to Gardenia standards!

Now it's play time.  I'll go and re-hang the curtains in BR4.

9:30  She's in the pool.   BR4 is complete.  I have tried out my theory about the two sagging doors.  I've put a simple timber brace on the back of the storeroom door .... and Hey Presto!  Fixed!

Now the garage door can be fixed with some decoratively carved braces.

What did the rest of the day bring???  Lunch at Macdonalds .... then a tour down to Nusa Dua and Ungasan .... the views are something.










After that it was back to the villa for pool time.  I had a big sleep .... I'm finding that I get spells of sleepiness where it is very difficult to stay awake.

Tea at Gardenias and back for play time and bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment