Friday, January 27, 2012

#498 Friday 27 January

Last night Kaylia really 'hit the wall' .... she'd had a big day at the 'yake' and she spent the afternoon rotating between shower and bath!  She's learned to turn on the shower taps by herself and I'm encouraging her to experiment as it's the only way she will learn to safely handle the hot water tap.  Yesterday she got me angry though.  She has a fascination with the blue coloured shampoo I use ... she sometimes just pours it out on the floor.  She did this yesterday.  Hopefully her current understanding of "naughty actions" will mean that she soon gets over this!



Any way .... at bedtime she was bouncing around  ... and then she crashed and was asleep!



This morning I've created a PDF Blogbook of the time in Bali.  The process reverses the date order so it's much easier to read.   Since it's a PDF, I can't attach it ... so if you'd like a copy you need to let me know so I can send it to you.

8pm. Bedtime and Kaylia has given me "blog fodder" once again! She's just come upstairs reeking of onion .... Naomi investigated and found that Kaylia had been teaching herself to peel onions .... After 6 attempts she succeeded .... and ate the result! I certainly hope this new food interest doesn't continue.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment