Tuesday, February 28, 2012

#525 Tuesday 28 February

Today I'm trying out a new work arrangement.  David's caravan has been set up as a 'retreat' for me at the office.  I have my computer set up to do my work ... but when the 'sleepy spell' hits, I can have a quick snooze on the bed!  And I'm close at hand if needed for any work matters.  It's a good spot.



Yesterday Kaylia had a speech pathology assessment with Janina in our centre.  Kaylia decided that she wasn't going to cooperate so it was quite a torrid time.  Janina was able to get a feel for Kaylia's issues.  We are mainly concerned about whether there is any physical problem with her speech or whether it is wholely related to her autism.  If we can improve her speech, Kaylia will be better able to communicate and a source of frustration will be removed.

No comments:

Post a Comment