Saturday, June 9, 2012

#607 Saturday 9 June

I'm at the weekly "social Skills" session .... it's my social fix! I love the talking and sharing with parents while the class is on.
.
You may recall me talking of our current "diet" (frozen meals = portion control) .... for me it's working! I'm down well under 100kg for the first time in about 10 years! This is good news for diabetes management.
.
I'm off to Bali in a few hours ..... and Kaylia is not happy. She sees the packed bag and now the song is ".... Bali, Bali!" She knows that I'm going and she wants to go too. Oh boy.

1 comment:

  1. Re diet, yes, excellent, but the trap is always rebound. It has to be maintained for life, and that is almost impossible, especially with Bali fried food. All I can do is offer encouragement. Stay away from fast food temptations.

    ReplyDelete