Monday, July 2, 2012

#629 Monday 2 July

Another cheap fare!  I don't need this one ... anyone else want a trip to Bali?
Air Asia ... Travel from 18 Sep - 30 Nov 2012  - $200 return

The weekend movie routine is becoming a problem .... Kaylia is very keen to go to the movies ... but she doesn't want to watch the movie!!  She just wants the popcorn and  icecream.  This is a real problem as she becomes a nuisance in the theatre.  We'll have to find an alternative I think.

Tonight is Nandos night!  It has become a firm part of Kaylia's routine .... that's the excuse I use!  I'm not objecting and she loves it.  I've gotta say, their loyalty scheme is one of the better ones .... we seem to get a free meal quite often.

I went for a walk around the vicinity of the Midland office today .... there are so many good investment opportunities round here .... I wish I had some spare money!  Ah well .... the exercise is good.

Speaking of exercise .... my health matters are making good progress lately .... my weight is coming down and I can see that I will reach my 90kg goal eventually.  This of course is excellent for diabetes control.  In addition my prostate enlargement issues have been fixed .... without resorting to surgery.  My doctor is happy and I'm happy too.



No comments:

Post a Comment