Monday, July 16, 2012

#642 Monday 16 July

I think it's been a good day .... Kaylia has changed some of her routines today so I'm not sure which foot I'm standing on! She is normally quite firm (if not rigid) in her routines and changes .... such as today ..... are disturbing in a way. This morning .... instead of heading straight for the shower when she woke ..... she went downstairs to play!
After a while she reverted to the routine but it was quite unusual behaviour.
.
Tonight I'm trying to get her back to her old bedtime routine ..... I figure that the change this morning might be a sign! In times past, she would sleep in her own room ..... Maybe she will again. So far, so good. She protested several times but I think she has gone to sleep now.
.
Now ..... if I can just do the same for Naomi! (she badly needs some good rest).

No comments:

Post a Comment