Sunday, August 19, 2012

#674 Sunday 19 August


Today has been very pleasant. It's always good when she lets us sleep in a bit! While Naomi took Kaylia on her pool trip .... and a shopping trip ..... I went off to collect the two recliner chairs we bought yesterday. I'm sitting in one now .... ssoooo nice!
Then in the afternoon we went off to show AJ some of the sights of Perth. We went to Kings Park and then to Reabold Hill ... then to Floreat Beach before heading home. The traffic was amazingly bad .... The slowest trip through Perth ever! Then at KP there were people every where. At Reabold Hill there were so many we couldn't stop! .... nowhere to park.
The part of Perth being legally stolen from the people.
.
.










At Floreat I attracted some interest and questions from bystanders about the attachments I was using on my iPhone ....
.



No comments:

Post a Comment