Wednesday, August 29, 2012

#683 Wednesday 29 August

I had a burning hole in my pocket today ..... I had vouchers for Bunnings resulting from my recent birthday!  So I went to Bunnings this afternoon .... absconded from work!  This tool is the result ......
.




It's a multi-tool ..... a 12 volt cordless Li-on (same batteries as my recent drill purchase ... which was courtesy of a client) .... it has a right angle drill, a sander, a rotary cutter and a 1/4" rachet socket drive.  It's pretty cool! Thank you to all who contributed to the vouchers.
.
Kaylia seems to be coming down with a mild wog .... with any luck it will mean that she sleeps!
This time next week we will already be in Bali and we'll be looking forward to Zoe's arrival.  She will arrive around midnight.  We will have a job managing Kaylia .... she wouldn't be able to handle the noise and people at the airport arrivals ... so we won't even consider taking her out there if she happens to be awake!

No comments:

Post a Comment