Saturday, September 8, 2012

#693 Saturday 8 September

Kuningan - Holiday - everything closed!

So this is new today!  I, Zoe get to write on the blog. What power that means, oh man is that smart?
Mhhh .... what could I say? Should I talk about life here or voice my honest opinion on the things that disturb me in this world .... maybe advocate for world peace?
decisions decisions.....
Well I guess the best thing would be to just start and figure it out along the way. I truly wish I could apply and follow this idea in every part of my personal life but unfortunately I am a "planner" and not following a certain path creates anxiety inside me. Not knowing something .... oh man, is there anything worse? Some people can handle it and I definitely envy them for it but me? No I still have to learn that - Baby steps.
.
Coming back here for example .... puhh what that did to me... I wasn't sure how Kaylee would react. Both Ian and Naomi have told me that she has been talking about me  ..... but would it be the same relationship I had with her two years ago? I was so relieved that she was the same happy and bubbly young lady that not only recognised me but also looked for contact. The feeling of pure happiness is inside me right now ... it feels pretty good!
This morning I woke up to another beautiful sunny day and enjoyed a walk on the beach listening to a song from the Chicago soundtrack over and over again. What shall I say .. the song is about a group of women in jail that tell their story of how and why they killed their husbands. Not sure what is says about me but I really like it!
When I returned  everyone was busy working on the villa. It's the perfect day for a little DIY. Miss K is happy playing in the oh so comfortable air-conditioned room or in the bathtub. I sincerely hope that she will want to hop into the pool again soon. I really enjoyed myself in there with her yesterday. Any longer and she would have turned into a mermaid! What a life! Seriously that girl truly is one lucky child. She has a mother and a father that not only love and care for her but that always have her best interest at heart. They support her every step of the way, never turning their back on her and always showing her just how much they love her. Is there anything more valuable than that?
Alright I can't take it anymore the water is calling out to me. I will hop in now and enjoy the pool. Seriously guys .... if this is just remotely like what heaven will be like  ..... then I am ready!

Memiliki hari yang indah dan Selamat tinggal!

No comments:

Post a Comment