Monday, October 8, 2012

#720 Monday 8 October

Lil miss changed the routine again last night .... she decided that she wanted Mummy and Zoe for the bedtime session! This period (before actual sleep time) seems to be replacing TV/DVD time ..... she had Wiggles on for a while and then she seemed to become bored ..... "I know! People are more fun."
.
Today? Last week of the school holidays .....
Having an extra helper around has made a big change ..... I usually find the holiday period to be quite physically exhausting ..... this time it has been a big improvement.
.
There was a 'significant event' this morning ..... I had put Kaylia's breakfast on the table and (without any prompting) she said "Thankyou"! I think this is a first!
.
This afternoon we went to Kym's for a therapy session where the boys were to push her to make the correct social interaction. Afterward she was able to have a swim in Kym's pool .... I swear we had to chip a hole in the ice layer so she could get in the water! Kaylia loved it. I cannot fathom (hur hur) how Kaylia can swim in such cold water!

No comments:

Post a Comment