Saturday, November 10, 2012

#749 Saturday 10 November

I was watching Kaylia last night and wondering if her play pattern is changing .... she seemed to be more self-absorbed but not in a stimmy way.  I wonder if she is doing more thinking and imagining.  It will be good if that is so.
.


Teddy has had a haircut this morning.
.


Its a bit of a worry when I spend much, much more on his coiffure than I spend on my own!
.
This afternoon she has been a bit strange .... she has been gathering toys and throwing them in the bin!  Then she gathered Naomi and I and put us in her bedroom .... we had to stay there for a while.  I'm not too sure just what is going on.  At present she has refused a drive in the car and an icecream!
.
The following is in today's paper ... it's a subject I feel strongly about .... that we should have the right to decide our own time and method of  "departure".  We certainly should not have a group of (insert any derogatory term here) politicians deciding such important matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment