Wednesday, November 14, 2012

#752 Wednesday 14 November

I was about to begin a 'rant' and realised that the extent of the rant would not be suitable for this blog! I'll put the rant in another blog.

I've been talking to another carer who manages the medication for their 'caree' .... the success that we currently have with Kaylia's medication seems to be unusual. The actual dosage of Kaylia's medicine varies on a daily basis since we base it on observed symptoms rather than a set regimen.
We have found a a method that gives Kaylia a good 'quality of life' .... and this result appears to be the exception rather than the rule. We are fortunate.
On the way to school today we were in Naomi's car (instead of mine) and since she didn't have the usual songs on the iPod, she was singing them instead!
.
IT update .... I'm loving my 'new' laptop .... I love the way it turns on and off almost instantly when the lid is closed.  It handles all the work I do with ease and is about one third the weight of my 5 year old Dell.  .... and all for $50!  Buying used IT equipment has some real advantages.




No comments:

Post a Comment