Wednesday, November 21, 2012

#757 Wednesday 21 November

We had "Date Night" last night .... (thanks Zoe!) .... we went to see Breaking Dawn 2. At the risk of being accused of "finger down the throat" behaviour, I must say that the film was a delight! The images and camera work left me wanting to see it over again .... I think I'll have to buy a copy just so I can do "grabs" ... top marks from me!
.


It's really good that Kaylia can now accept our absence and go to sleep without us. The next step will be to try an overnight absence!
.
Evening
We're back from shopping.  Kaylia loves going shopping ... if we go to the local IGA, she can have a 'jelly cup' !  ..... and she still loves to look at the nappies.  She really .... really .... wants to wear nappies at night .... but we can't go back to that!
.
I've worn myself out again ... more house repairs .... downstairs this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment