Friday, November 30, 2012

#765 Friday 30 November

Black Friday! I tried moving the modem to get better wifi .... and it stopped working! Hours of frustration later I gave in and called for help .... The verdict is that a fault in the villa wiring just happened at the same time and that's why it won't work. We're now waiting for a Telkom tech to come and find the fault. I'm a jinx!
So now I just have Internet on my phone.
.
I was walking near the villa and .... Plop! Down dropped a little squirrel right beside me.
.
It now 10:30 and I'm eating at Sal/Pepe! I'm staying up to see if the new security man actually arrives. Security ... has been conspicuous by its absence... despite being paid for. The current guy has been fired and we'll see what the new guy is like.
My milkshake has just arrived .... it has a huge glob of ice cream!

No comments:

Post a Comment