Tuesday, December 18, 2012

#781. Tuesday 18 December

I've just had an incredibly deflating experience ... we were in Big W shopping for Christmas presents for all the ankle biters .... when my gaze passed over a vision of ultimate tool shop desire! It was a small saw with two countra rotating blades... and the big price tag said $19!!!! My knees went weak and the room began to spin ... could it really be possible??

And then the balloon burst. The staff were restocking the shelves and I watched as the staff person proceeded to replace the price tag with one that read .... $249.  My hopes shattered as I came thumping back to earth ...... Misery

Ah well ... I was consoled by being able to purchase a really scary remote controll tarantula .... it's huge! One of the kids will love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment