Monday, December 31, 2012

#791 Monday 31 December

New Years Eve!

Tales about Kaylia .... sans Risperdal!

She has to be watched like a hawk now .... if she's quiet, you better watch out!
She seems to want to throw things out ... either in the bin .... or flush 'em down the loo! She was given a lovely twirly toy for Christmas .... it's gone .... and the evidence suggests that it went down the loo!
She likes to just flush the loo .... and put a whole roll of paper in too! Of course the loo then blocks ..... and she was thus able to flood the bathroom the other day.
So we are learning to be vigilant!

I had a real "blond moment" today .. (or is it a grey moment?) ..... I was vacuuming and wanting to change fittings on the machine. I couldn't find the attaching adapter ..... I looked all over the place for it ..... then realised that the adapter was part of the hose! I was holding it in my hand! Duh!

Midday:  She's off at the lake with AJ while we catch up with office work.  I've been creating a summary of the past two years medication record with the changes and what we have seen.  It's very interesting.

Evening
We've been watching "The Fellowship of the Ring" ..... We went to see "The Hobbit" last night and FoR is the next in the story.
..... but at 9pm Kaylia and I are settling to sleep. I'll wake at midnight for the loo run .... and I'll see the New Year in!

No comments:

Post a Comment