Monday, January 21, 2013

#812 Monday 21 January

Intelligence .... is it something that exists because we perceive it? What if the nature of the intelligence has nothing to compare with? Does it cease to exist because we don't recognise it?
What is the sound of one hand clapping?

Kaylia was just in her room .... suspecting clothes type behaviour I sat where I could watch ..... Sho nuff she began to put things in the wash. I said "Don't do that." .... "Naughty?" she says ..... "No - not naughty - just don't do it." Kaylia looks at me ..... walks away .... then comes back and moves the clothes from the basket back to the drawer! Awesome!

Evening
I learned a lesson tonight ..... don't leave Kaylia in the shower with toys ..... She puts them down the drain hole!

No comments:

Post a Comment