Sunday, January 20, 2013

#811 Sunday 20 January

Back home again! I got to bed at 3:15am .... and in the morning Kaylia woke with a huge grin to see me there. At breakfast time it was a different story .... she had realised that she'd missed a trip to Bali .... and she was not happy!!!! She even found her special travel bag and began packing for a trip. She wants to go! I'll watch the fare sales and see if it is possible for her to come with me on the March trip or the May trip.

This trip was good for business as well as being good for me ..... my social contact during these trips is usually much better than when I'm home. .... and the beauty of it is that it's all tax deductible!

Kaylia has been very happy this afternoon .... she got off to a bad start when she was upset that I had been to Bali without her .... but a car ride broke the cycle and she has been chuckling and singing ever since.

No comments:

Post a Comment