Wednesday, February 6, 2013

#828 Wednesday 6 February

The balcony sitting area that I constructed a few years ago is finally getting some use!  (I'd love to use it but this requires 'me time' and I'm always getting breakfast for Kaylia.



Ingrid is enjoying some quiet time out there at breakfast time.




I've also noticed that relaxing is a learned skill .... it has been so long since we could relax that I for one ..... have forgotten how to relax!



Evening
We have begun preparing Kaylia for the imminent departure of AJ .... I think she is going to miss AJ in a big way.
It's a delight for me to watch the pleasure Kaylia derives from our family times in the evening.... we strive to give her a strong positive self image and this aim results in her having lots of fun time with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment