Sunday, February 24, 2013

#846 Sunday 24 February

I think it was a good night ..... I crashed early and was oblivious to whatever transpired .... I have a dim memory of Kaylia coming and going but I didn't really wake.
Today ..... it would be good to get some maintenance jobs done round the house but it's very unlikely to happen .... chalk up another lost battle to the big A.

Funny one! Zoe leaves here soon .... and goes to Bali ..... the day before Nyepi Day!! (Remember the hard time I had in the villa 2 years ago on Nyepi Day?). Ho ho ho! Chortle chortle!

..... and further funnies! The guests currently in the villa that have caused us so much angst ..... they will be there for Nyepi Day! Talk about poetic justice!

It wasn't planned but I'm so glad that my next trip will miss the dreaded Nyepi Day.

Afternoon
We've completed the obligatory trip to Aunty Moo's ... now Naomi is catching up on some much needed rest while Kaylia and I do the round of the usual haunts .... at the moment we're at the Midland office. She gets a range of toys and such to play with .... while I get a comfy couch to lie on and wifi to play with!
After this we will go to the shops to find a new dingle-dangle .... and then maybe go home .... she will then have either a hose session or her new one .... she blocks the drain in the shower recess so she can have a "bath".

Home:
It turned out that she just wanted to go home for a shower ..... then when she was finished there it was "hose time" ..... which is where she is now. And I can here her trying to persuade me to hop under the hose too! Not b... likely I say!

No comments:

Post a Comment