Sunday, March 3, 2013

#853 Sunday 3 March

(Another wet one at 5am)

A Magic Moment from yesterday ..... Kaylia and Zoe playing together on the lounge .... rolling around .... both laughing their heads off. It would have spoiled the moment to have tried to capture it on video ..... but it was truly a memory to keep.

Today? Zoe took Kaylia to a movie .... an experiment to see if she could last through the whole movie.
The "nagging control" method is still working .... Zoe showed yesterday that the method can also be used for other things!
.... and Kaylia showed that she knows how to cheat ..... when I wasn't watching she crossed off two circles instead of one!

Evening.... Naomi has been painting the room ready for Brynn's arrival .... Zoe was helping .... and I was keeping Lil Miss occupied. We went for a long drive .... to Wundowie we I lived when I was Kaylia's age. I drive past the school where I started my 12 years of terror.
And past the remains of the smelter .... the photo here is of the blast furnaces. When I was a child these were a thing of wonder with sparks and flames streaming out .... carriages of ore being lifted to to top and poured in. Now it is in ruin.

No comments:

Post a Comment