Friday, March 15, 2013

#862 Friday 15 March

At 2:00am ..... while she's still fast asleep .... she calls out "HOLIDAY!"
 Bali is never far from her mind .... and she has clearly picked up the vibes that I'm about to go. Poor thing. I'd love to take her too but I checked the price of a ticket .... $700!! So it's not possible.

Midday
We've infected Brynn with the "Ebay bug"  .....  it's amazing how many interests she shares with us.  We're looking forward to a highly enjoyable time while Brynn is with us.

Airport
It's fortunate I came to the airport early. My luggage (2 baby seats and 2 bed rails) was unusual and the airline didn't like it. I had negotiate hard and to pay an extra $90 to do it.


While waiting at the gate we were treated to a spekky sunset!  (Once again, the best camera is the one in your hand .... I only had moments to get this shot and then it was gone.)

No comments:

Post a Comment