Sunday, March 31, 2013

#876 Sunday 31 March

Sunday is when we go to Aunty Moo's and Kaylia takes over the spa bath! At the moment she's been sitting on a huge mound of bubbles .... Naomi slipped when adding the soap!





Needless to say she loves it!




I have mystery on my hands. At the Wave Rock Resort an old WW2 tank (remains of) is a feature. It isn't identified and so I took lots of photos ......   

and I've been searching the net to try to work out what it was. I've ruled out all the common varieties .... now I'm scratching my head!


The photo at the right  is looking at the rear LH corner .... the unusual thing is the drive sprocket being a geared reduction hub at the rear ..... most tanks have the drive sprocket at the front and I haven't found a single photo yet of one with a reduction hub final drive.

Mystery!

No comments:

Post a Comment