Monday, June 3, 2013

#932 Monday 3 June

Kaylia has been home today .... it's a holiday ... not sure why but it is and we must suffer.  Brynn has eased the suffering ... she has worked some extra time in exchange for some time off to do a trip to Sydney next week.  Kaylia is still on her "little office" enthusiasm.  In and out ..... in and out.  I can think of much worse things .... so I'm happy to accommodate her current 'thing'.

I'm on a techno-high at the moment ...... the internet camera idea (that I mentioned a while back) is installed and working exactly as hoped.  On my phone (where ever I am) I can watch live video of the front door of the house ..... and move the camera to see the driveway instead.   Then on top of that, I have brought home  a work printer and it is brilliant!  It's connected wirelessly to our home network and so the iPhones and iPads are also able to access it as a printer and scanner.  The integration with Apple iOS is almost perfect.  I'm stoked.

Kaylia is sitting beside me at the moment ..... watching ABC4Kids.   She is pleasant company now... she always likes to be physically close to us.   

No comments:

Post a Comment