Saturday, July 20, 2013

#686 Saturday 20 July

The moon is at work!   She didn't settle for ages last night and eventually settled downstairs.  Of course I then slept through the "wee run" time and next thing I know it's 4 am and she's come upstairs after wetting her bed downstairs.   Once again she didn't settle for a few hours and then I was rudely awoken by  her having another accident at 7am! Sheesh.

This morning I put on my plumbers hat .... the drains are blocking up so its important to fix the problem before I leave for Bali.   A little investigation soon found that the blockage was at the septic tank ... "I hope it doesn't need pumping out!"
..... but no .... once the lid was off the tank, the offending clump of roots was found and soon removed. Getting the lid back onto the tank was hard work.... those things are heavy!
It's a good thing I can still do this myself .... it saves heaps of money .

No comments:

Post a Comment