Wednesday, August 21, 2013

#687 Wednesday 21 August

It's 6am .... the rubbish truck has just come down the street.  I'd forgotten to put out the bin so it was a mad scramble to get up ... put clothes on and race outside to drag the bin up the steep slope to the road verge.  Sometimes I hate Wednesdays!

Kaylia has been the proverbial log .... no breathing noise and she's slept in the same position all night without stirring.  I used to do that! I remember those days! (sigh!). It means that she's getting over her cold.
We're debating whether she should go to school today or whether we should keep her home again .... She expressed her own opinion at bedtime last night  .... by preparing "home clothes" instead of school clothes!

Evening
It's been a good day.  Kaylia is feeling well despite still having a runny doase.  Jo has done an excellent job of keeping her happy.  I've been able to get the office work done before taking over in the afternoon.

Anni and I had a good catchup call on Skype this afternoon.  Having aupairs in our home to care for Kaylia has been such a good thing .... the opportunity to make good friends is priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment