Saturday, August 31, 2013

#697 Saturday 31 August

3:30am. ..... and no, it's not that!

This time she is sleeping well .... but she had moved over while I was asleep and the pain of being unable to move my hips and legs woke me ..... she was firmly cuddled close up .... so that I couldn't move around.  When this happens, the pain in my joints slowly builds.


So it's painkillers and blog till I can sleep some more .... oh .... and I have moved to a bit of bed real estate that is vacant!

Today is Anne's birthday .... Happy Birthday!

Evening
Kaylia has had a good day with Brynn while Naomi and I were at work .... parks, shops, walks.... and then DVDs at home.
As I write she is sitting on the bed with a stack of about 30 of her DVDs ..... sorting  them and generally enjoying them ... telling me what they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment