Sunday, September 22, 2013

#689 Monday 23 September

Yyuurrgghh! It's all wet!   2 minutes before the alarm and she let it all out.   ..... and then ..... right in the middle of the panic as we tried to get Kaylia out of bed .... I was hit by a bad cramp in the back of the thigh!
......   It was bad!   

Did I tell you that it was bad??  It was very bad.  It's all over now but I don't think I'll sleep for a while.

Evening
I did sleep eventually ... but once again I was thankful for the iphone ... it certainly is a sanity saver at times.

Kaylia had a good day as usual .... despite being a bit snotty.  We've just got home from Nandos ... Naomi was able to eat with us for the first time in ages.  It was good .... I watched Kaylia's reactions .... she just sat there with her eyes glued on mummy the whole time.

I hope we have a dry bed tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment