Saturday, November 23, 2013

#744 Saturday 23 November

The funniest thing happened tonight .... we have two phones on different lines in the house and we were about to start tea when both lines rang at once!  I picked up both and realised that both calls were spam .... one was "India calling" and the other was "Microsoft technical dept ... you have a virus"  ......  I thought "I can't do my $150 charge thing to two at once .... what will I do?"

So I put the two handsets  mouth piece to ear piece .... and let them talk to each other!!  I could hear the conversation .... they were very confused.  I haven't laughed so much in ages.

Zoe was on Skype tonight .... she has some exciting news but I can't tell you about it.  Maybe one day soon. 
When Zoe was with us  (looking after Kaylia) we were striving to develop imagination in Kaylia and it was so good to be able to tell Zoe about Kaylia's playtime.  This is what we have worked really hard for ... and she is doing it.

On Thursday night we were having tea at Nandos .... after we finished, Naomi says to Kaylia "What shall we do now?"  Kaylia immediately come back with "HOLIDAY!"  (ie Bali)

Ah well .... three and a bit weeks to go.  We found out tonight that Lara's Mum will be in Bali on holiday at the same time as we will be there!  What a coincidence.  Hopefully she will be able to come and stay at the villa with us for  a day or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment