Saturday, December 7, 2013

#754 Saturday 7 December

10 days to go .... Kaylia still can't grasp the idea of waiting ... she wants NOW!

Last night was a dry night after a run of wet nights.  .... and Teddy decided to disturb our sleep instead.  After his summer cut, he was cold!  He couldn't settle till I wrapped him in a blanket.

3pm. Every few years I do something really stupid .... and I've done it again this afternoon.  I drove down the back with the Falcon .... and decided to drive a slightly different route ... but I didn't get out and check the route before ..... and after getting to the point of no return I found an obstacle that the car couldn't get past.  Then in turning around I got the car stuck. .... and in the process dented the side of the car.  Stupid.
Fortunately a neighbour had a 4WD and pulled me out.

..... and all this was to do a good turn for a friend!  Sheesh!

No comments:

Post a Comment